I swear, I am going to get back out doing hip, cool things and have other things to blog about but you know what? My kid is so dang cute and everyone (rightfully so) just wants to hear about him so I'm going to be a bit obnoxious for awhile and talk endlessly about Noah! He will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Many moms have told me if I can get through the first 3 weeks I will be confident about the many things to come. Whew!
Noah had his first bath last night and made the most interesting faces throughout. At first it was, "What the?" Then he looked pretty happy and comfortable. Then he just looked confused yet still pretty comfortable. He's so expressive, it's so much fun to watch him.
Aaron is on vacation from FedEx for the next 2 weeks although he still has dogwalking clients. Still, I have my hubby in the mornings, so we busted out the stroller and took our handsome little man out for his first ride in his stroller. It converts to full flat pram mode so he can lay flat and cruise, he just loved it! I felt so different, it was quite cool. I'm still not over the fact that we created a PERSON. That's just so amazing! I know thousands of people do it every day, but I just have this facination with life and especially now going through the entire process of creating one and caring for such a precious one 24/7. It's just the closest I have ever felt to God in my life. The responsibility is overwhelming but such a blessing. I didn't grow up in a house full of siblings like so many friends I know so I truly am learning as I go and praying that I do right by him. I catch myself thinking about who he's going to become, what he's going to be like, what he's going to do with his life and how he will interact with the world. I can't wait to see his personality develop and see the world through his eyes. Man, am I mushy today!
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



2 comments:
Oh, Jen, you do right by everyone who knows you my darling friend. What an angel he is! What an angel you are!
Jen, you may be a wierd mom if he wasn't the center of your universe, you go ahead and be obnoxious, for those last nine months you deserve it, plus he really is a handsome little guy, can't wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment