Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You asked for more pictures.....








Here are some darling shots we got of little man this week. I LOVE the one of him hugging his Pooh bear. He loves that thing! We still can't figure out if he likes his bath or not. He just kind a takes things in and doesn't fuss much. He just makes funny faces and LOVES to stick his tongue out or open his mouth WIDE open! I can't believe Noah will be 1 month old on Friday! So many of my girlfriends have been cheering me on saying "It gets easier, trust me, it does." I really do see that. Some days are harder than others as expected. I'm sure when Aaron goes back to work next week things will seems even more difficult but he is such a great baby I feel silly to complain. Aaron and I were talking about all the cute little faces he makes and how funny he is and we don't want to wish away his baby time, but we can't wait until he starts giggling and responding to us more. He already breaks our hearts and makes us laugh so much! I can't wait until I can get into a good routine of a regular shower and feeling like a girl again. It was wonderful getting ready for church and putting on make-up. I usually see wearing make-up as a chore, but it was nice to feel like a girly girl for the first time in a month.

Speaking of church, Noah went to church for the first time this past Sunday. I was SO nervous for so many reasons but it went wonderfully! Aaron gave a short talk during sacrament which was wonderful and Noah didn't fuss at all. He just looked around at everyone then took a nap until it was time for Young Womens and then he decided he was hungry so we went to the mothers room. Unfortunately I missed Young Womens, but afterwards, he met a bunch of folks and I even let a couple of my gal pals hold him! Everyone was so happy to meet him, it was great to see that.
We are planning to have Aaron and friends bless him on fast Sunday September 28th. I can't wait to see that. If we have had a brain fart and not extended the invite to any family or friends to come to church with us that day to see Noah's blessing, please forgive us and please know you are welcome to come and we would love to have you there with us. Our church begings at 9am.

2 comments:

Mark & Bek said...

He is such an adorable little guy. I can't believe I missed you at church. When we got home I said to Mark, "Dang, I am sad Jen and Noah haven't come to church yet. I want to see them again." Mark told me you were there and somehow I didn't see you. Anyhow I can't wait to hold little Noah.

Anonymous said...

Ah! That is so cute!!!