
"Look at my 4 teeth coming in all at once!!" 

We've been back from my mom & dad's house in St.George for a week but I've been going through the HUNDREDS (not kidding) of pictures my dad took and tried to narrow them down but be warned: You are about to see some darn cute pictures!! It was so wonderful to get away and have some HELP! If I wanted to go take a nap, I did. If I wanted to eat, read, bathe...yep, you guessed it, I DID! I even got to go out to a movie & lunch with my husband! I became invisible to Noah as soon as he was with Mom & Dad. He grabbed my mom and gave her kisses and beamed SO big whenever he saw my dad. 

They spoiled him rotten with so many toys I couldn't believe it! His favorite was a Leap Frog choo-choo train that did and said all sorts of things and he la-loved it! 
We celebrated Aaron's 34th birthday June 12th and Noah was in the mood to PARTY!
I got Aaron these wicked sunglasses that the soldiers wear called Native "attack" polarized sunglasses with interchangable lenses. 
We continued with the combat theme and my dad took Aaron out in the desert to try out his 40 caliber handgun. NICE! I was jealous I couldn't go and show up the men with my Annie Oakley shooting but it was their bonding time.
My dad also took some family pics for us. You won't see alot of me because when I saw these it really hit me that I have gained too much weight and I just can't stand to look at myself in pictures anymore until I lose 30+ pounds so wish me luck peeps! 




Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



11 comments:
sounds like an absolutely perfect vacation!! just the kind a mom like you needs. the pictures are all fabulous. noah is so cute and getting so big! and jen, you look beautiful!!!
You're right, those pictures are SO good. Good job G-pa Cottam! But, you're wrong when it comes to you! You look amazing as always. You're just such a beautiful person. It's hard not to look at you. One of my fave pics of Noah is the 2nd one where he's crawling. I love the family pictures too. Those must be framed, esp. the one with the guys. Glad you got some much needed RNR. xoxo
-chrowmet
Forgot to mention... LOVE the Wise Family feet and the new pics of you three off to the side. What a cute family.
-laedec
You look fabulous Jen! Love the family photo's, cute parents you have. Glad you had a nice trip and got some much needed R&R time.
Jen you are beautiful. I could look at pictures of you all day, in a non-creepy way. Noah looks so grown up. He's big, but he is also doing big boy things like climbing and crawling and it looks like he is constantly laughing. I am glad you got a bit of a break
I love reading your blog- you are as funny in print as in person! Let's play again soon.
Those are some fun pictures! You have such a cute family Jen! So glad we asked you where the gloves were at Home Depot that one night :)
It's so great to visit family! Love the family pics! You're making me homesick for my family in Utah! Noah is adorable, by the way. 10 months old is so much fun.
Are you kidding me you beautiful goddess!?! You look great to me! What darling photos!!!!
Time for an update! Or are you still recovering from opening night?? Let's hear how the new HP is.
These are great!
ps. You should go ahead and be in the pictures. Someday you'll be old and want them. Or Noah will be old and want them. (gasp! We're going to be old!)
Post a Comment