Saturday, May 16, 2009

Noah's favorite things.

My "little man" is becoming quite the "big boy"! He knows what he wants and when he wants it. Here's a few of his current faves........

Currently reading - Coincidence???(Main character is named Noah..hee hee!)

Favorite car - The Toyota Kermit 4x4 2009

Noah's favorite American Idol -
Favorite pastime - Jumping and yelling in his Baby Einstein jumper activity center. Favorite food - Earth's Best Organic Pears & Mangos...yum!!

Favorite toy - His talking mirror and googly ball.


Reason he flirts with the cashier at the grocery store.......to get the blue balloon!


Favorite thing to do in the afternoon after a big meal - Snuggle with Mommy and give lots of slobbery kisses! Ok, maybe thats Mommy's favorite thing to do in the afternoon ;)

7 comments:

gina said...

Too cute!

Rachel said...

he is so precious!! glad to see an update finally!

Rachel said...

p.s. i will be calling you this week. tomorrow or tuesday. hope you're available!!

xcdenke said...

Love it! Talking about kids just never gets old. Guess it's because they're always growing and changing. Cute pictures. He is such a cutie. I just can't get over it.

Anonymous said...

I don't blame him, I would like nothing better in the tomorrow afternoon than to snuggle and giggle with you my friend!

Claire Thompson said...

So cute, what is the book like you have on the sidebar? need a new good read, our bookclub has seriously gone south recently.

Pulcheria said...

Jenny- Hi! I found you through Michelle's blog. I am so excited to hear how well you are doing. I have wondered about you often through the years. Your little guy is absolutely adorable!