Sunday, February 1, 2009

Noah's new hobbies.

Hello blog family! Well, Noah has been developing fast & furious. He is going to sprout some teeth any second and has had some bouts with pain from the teething (poor little man). Rather than TELL you about his favorite new ways to pass the time, I thought I would catch them on my camera phone in 30 second snippets and share them with you.

First up is his favorite yummy new treat...his toes!


His giggle comes out every now and again, but more often than not you get this primal scream of excitement that usually goes on for about 5 minutes...


I don't know where this comes from, but it cracks me up!!

3 comments:

Kersten said...

Don't you miss the days when you could put your feet in your mouth as well?

I have to agree with you...whenever I hear about animals getting hurt or being left behind because of things like fires, hurricanes, floods, etc. It breaks my heart. People can take care of themselves. But what about the animals?

Anonymous said...

He makes me baby hungry!

Claire Thompson said...

I can't believe it, I haven't checked your blog in ages so I just spent the last 1/2 hour reading it! Seattle looks lovely, and as far as the rain goes can't you get a rain cover for your stroller? Most Maclaren's (because they are British) come with a rain cover, I have used mine many a time here and in good ole England. How is your adjustment going to the new city? Hows your new ward?