I promised more pics of our new digs ASAP, well here you go! First I want to get to our Christmas tree. We had to get a smaller one this year due to our "cozy" living quarters but I love our tree! There is a Home Depot literally across the street so Aaron walked over, picked it up and hauled it back over. Here's our before and after pics.
Here's my fireplace mantle and my favorite new purchase, a new bookcase just for me!
My favorite little area is right next to the bookcase...my reading chair and my favorite vase and cool funky orange flowers. Noah is fascinated by them and goo goo ga ga's at them endlessly!
I wish the lighting would've been better in the living room photo, it really doesn't do it justice. I am not including any photos of our dining room just yet as it is still "in the works" as is the bedroom. The bedroom is just kind of....there. It needs a very beautiful photo or painting on the wall or something, it's very drab right now. My favorite room as far as colors and such has got to be the bathroom. It's unfortunately the first room you see as you enter our place so it had to turn out well and I think it's so pretty!
Noah loves his room very much even though mommy took over his closet and put her nightstand in there too because mommy has no room for her clothes. Noah is very understanding....love that kid!
Speaking of "that kid", he had some fun noteworthy adventures. As we were getting ready for bed last night we noticed that, for once, the weathermen were right on the money and it was, infact, SNOWING! It looked so beautiful and it took me right back to childhood in Utah. I put Noah to bed but I couldn't wait to take him out in the morning and see his reation. Seeing the puppies reaction was hysterical! The second their paws hit the snow theY drew them back and looked at me as if to say, "Um, seriously, are we being punkd, this is getting ridiculous!" Then Jodie (my Jack Russell mix) dove right in and nuzzled around and got a snout full of snow. Meanwhile, Ginger (my poofy Maltese) just looked put out and depressed as I've ever seen her. She had to have been saying, "Where did sunny bright California go?" That's a Maltese climate.
Anyway, back to Noah. Aaron and I wanted to go see "Australia" today, but it didn't work out (CRAP) so we stopped by Pike Place Market to see how the little guy would like it. Ok, I'm not saying this because I'm his mom but Noah was adored...ADORED instantly by everyone. You would've thought he was some celebrity baby I swear. The bear suit is the cutest thing on the planet then you put HIM in it and BAM!! I know this picture of Noah and Aaron is blurry but I love it nonetheless. Aww, my men. My hands were shaking from cold....buuurrr. 

So that was our fun little jaunt outside in the snowy day. Here's some more pics of the pretty stuff.
LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



4 comments:
Yay! Love the new pictures and LOVE your place! It looks really great and very spacious. Your tree is beautiful. Noah is just so darn stink'n cute. Glad that everyone else thought so too. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Here here!!! I am SO glad you posted those pics! Hooray for your move and your new place! Everything looks so great!!!
Your house is so fun! I love all your decorations.
Still love your place! Glad I got to see it in person this time. It makes the pictures just that much better.
Post a Comment