Every mommy thinks their child is the most fabulous right? Well then I'm no exception! I cannot get over my (not so) little man. He's going to the pediatrician on Thursday for his first vaccinations and to see how much he's gained since he was 2weeks old. I cannot WAIT to see what a chunky monkey he is! I'm guessing around 14 big ones! Anyway, back to his brilliance....for about 3 weeks now, he has been vocalizing like you wouldn't believe! He will start talking to this canvas painting of jungle animals that is right above his changing table then when we start to talk to him, he looks at us and starts jabbering away & we can't get him to shut up! You can truly tell he's MY son huh? It's so much fun! We start out changing a diaper and before we know it, we've been there an hour talking away with Noah! He loves to call people and touch the phone too. He gets so excited his legs start wiggling and his arms go crazy it's hilarious! Tonight, he really blew my mind! He's been wanting to extend his wake time more and more lately and just look at things and meet people, it's amazing to watch him react to new things. He hasn't been too terribly interested in his rainforest play gym and hasn't enjoyed tummy time too much either........UNTIL TONIGHT!!!! He seemed to be having a good ol' time on his back talking to the elephant rattle and cooing away so Aaron put him on his tummy and Noah said, "Hey, I think I'll freak their minds and roll over tonight! I know I just turned 2 months on Sunday, but why not just git er done!" Watch watch watch these cute little videos and enjoy! Sorry they are only 15 seconds long. There is a limit on Aaron's phone on time......lame!
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



8 comments:
I love vocal boys! My boy has always been very vocal and I love it! It's the best. I can't believe he's already rolling over. Didn't you just have him?
WOW! K & E didn't roll from tummy to back until they were 3 months! He is way ahead of the curve. Sad, the middle video wouldn't load, but the last one is SO adorable. Can I keep him?
Simply brilliant!
He's SO expressive! I can't believe what a talker he is, wow. BTW, SO excited about yah know... the "news" (KW) that may not be, but I'm waiting with baited breath! How was that for secretive and low-key?
I freakin love you! That was perfect...I love our "super spy talk"
what a little overachiever! at this rate he'll be speaking in sentences and walking around town before you know it. watch out!
What a big boy! My gosh he is so sweet! I wish we could have come to his blessing! I don't want him to be 16 when we meet him!!!!!!!
He is so cute! And amazing! I can't believe he is doing that either.
Post a Comment