Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A truly WISE man......


He now has the diploma to prove it!!! This past weekend was eventful to say the very least! Thursday the 12th was Aaron's birthday. His first present was the arrival of his Mom, Grace and sister, Melissa. Then I showered him with fun stuff for his Wii. The Wii Zapper and a couple of games. Friday, Grace & Melissa went to the commencement for UCLA. Bill Clinton was supposed to speak but cancelled. Then Airianna Huffington was scheduled to speak, then cancelled. I was a good girl and stayed home and elevated my feet. Saturday, my mom & dad, Jeff & Lana arrived as well as Aaron's Grandma, Melanie. She surprised us with a boxful of beautiful blankets she made for Baby Wise! All of us headed out to a GREAT lunch at Jersey Mike's...of course. We all hung out and caught up for awhile. We all haven't been together since the wedding....almost 8 years ago!
Saturday night we all went out to eat and called it an early night in preparation for the BIG morning to come! Sunday morning was the UCLA departmental graduation complete with the diploma walk and the tossing of the caps!! FUN!! We got a great spot and Aaron was right up front so we got some great shots! I got so emotional when I saw him come out and when they said his name.


Our entire married life Aaron has been a student so this is a HUGE relief for both of us. I actually get to know him as a husband! Woo-hoo! Then in a couple of months, I'll get to know him as a daddy! Double woo-hoo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh we are so proud of him!!!!!!!!!!!

xcdenke said...

Yay Aaron! Yay Aaron! Yay Aaron! Can you tell we are excited for you? Congrats dude, you are the cooooooolest. BTW, you're not cool unless you pee your pants. No, I'm not high! Gosh!

Anonymous said...

Aaron you did it and we are all so proud of you!!! I'm so happy that I was able to see graduate and from UCLA. Now other doors will open for you,just think how special you are as alot of people do not get to go and do what you did. I know you are my son but you still are the best there ever was in all ways. I love you.....Mom