Today was really fun! I participated in the MS walk in support of my fabulous friend Jennica. The weather was a bit cloudy & chilly but not too bad at all. Jennica was our team captain and she was wonderful! John, Julie, and Cami Iverson were on our team as well. Cami & I kept stopping to pet all of the cute dogs along the way. I got to meet the LA Kings mascot and one of the players!! I LOVE me some hockey so that was a major bonus! They were giving out free shirts that simply had a speech bubble that said, "I walk because.." and you write in the rest. Mine said, "I walk because...I love & admire my friend Jennica & I know giving her my support makes a difference!" So after we worked off a bunch of calories for a great cause, we poured them right back in and loaded up on food! Oops!
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



4 comments:
That is so great that you did that! How supportive and COOL!
i am so glad you did that! you are such a great friend and i'm sure jennica really appreciates your love and support!
Jen, wow! I need to keep up on reading your blog. Was the shark reef at Mandalay worth it? last time we were there it was $15, we contemplated taking the girls this past trip but for that kind of $$ I need to know if its worth it, plus they had too much fun at the pool. Also, snails, I keep all of my egg shells (you know you should be eating lots and lots of eggs right?) then crush them up and sprinkle them around your plants, supposedly the snails don't like to walk accross them as to them its like walking on glass, try that or you can buy a roll of copper from the garden center, they don't like to cross that either so sink some of that into the ground to prevent them. Good job on the walk BTW.
Wish I could've been there. Next year! Looks like you guys had so much fun and for such an amazing cause.
Post a Comment