
Today I SAW the baby kick for the first time!! Maybe it was the first time I actually looked down while the little one was having a party in there but WOW! This morning after my walk in the park with my BFF (What's up C!) I came home and chilled out on the couch for a bit and that's when I noticed a marathon happening in my belly! I've been feeling the baby moving since EARLY on....I believe I was 14 or 15 weeks when I felt baby Wise for the first time, but lately it has just been unbelievable! It was so bizarre/funny/awesome to SEE it happening I just kept laughing! I think my neighbor thinks I'm insane if she doesn't already! I hope Aaron gets to see it tonight. He has yet to feel anything, his hands are so callused. Wish us luck!
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



4 comments:
That is so sweet! You delight in life, and I can just imagine you delighting in feeling your baby!
Wow, you felt the baby early, even with my second I didn't feel her until after 20 weeks, I'm sure its just because I have lots of fat to feel the kicks through!! I used to lay with my belly up against Eric's back so he could feel the girls kick, its so fun.
Wish I could've been there. Maybe next time. I'm sure you felt kicking after I left today, right? Love the picture of the little tody(foot). So cute!
Been dying to comment on this one. That little tiny foot is soooo cute! Where did u find that picture? Darling!
Post a Comment