So I went back to work this week after our lovely(exhausting)vacation and at my first clients house she had a very HANDSOME surprise for me! As many of you know, I seem to be drawn to Australian.....well.....anything. Many of my favorite actors & singers are Australian. I do not seek this out mind you, it's just one of those weird things that has gone on throughout my life. I seem to be drawn to their Aussie awesomeness! Anyhoo, one of my latest favorite Aussie actors is Alex O'Loughlin. He has been in a couple movies but is most known now for being the coolest private investigating vampire you can find! It was my MAJOR good fortune to visit the set of his show "Moonlight" a few months ago and have a nice chat with him. My aforementioned client set that up too and she is also the one who had this autographed poster waiting for me to welcome me back! I am usually not one for autographs but I was very happy to see that. I called to thank her & she said that when he was told who it was for, he remembered me and was grateful that half the audience for his show is due to me bugging everyone I know to tune in! By the way, new episodes of "Moonlight" will be back on in 3 weeks on CBS Fridays at 9pm. hee hee....I couldn't resist!
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



1 comments:
so have you found a home for mr. o'loughlin on your wall (or ceiling) yet? how could he NOT remember the fabulous jen wise!?!? i wish i could say have met as many celebrities as you have. although even if i had i probably still wouldn't have such amazing stories to tell about it.
Post a Comment