Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Things I never thought I would say.....

Having a baby truly does change everything. Everything you say, do...it's just so funny sometimes the conversations I end up having with Noah. Aaron and I were laughing so hard last night because we kept catching each other saying things we never thought we would ever have to say. Here a a few that came to mind......

"Noah honey, please stop riding the dog!"

"Noah if I have to tell you one more time not to eat the dog's food.....!"

"Sweetie, please quit pulling on your penis!"

"No honey, I don't want to eat your poop."
"No, the poop can't join us for dinner."

"Yes, those are her boobies."

"You're cold? No honey, you can't get back in my belly."

What are some of yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! One time Brendon asked Shane if a skunk had licked his feet!

Mark & Bek said...

haha. Um, "Lukey, please don't throw your chicken nuggets at the wall."

Claire Thompson said...

I should write some down, they get forgotten all to easily. I have been a little MIA in the blog world lately, your new house looks amazng!

xcdenke said...

"No, you cannot see what my vagina looks like!!" (for the 4th time)

Love your post and your new layout!