
Besides the historic election this week, we also had a personal change in the Wise household. We've been expecting/preparing to move within the next few months but was not sure where or exactly when. Thursday, Aaron was offered a full-time position in Seattle and I decided to dissolve my pet care business. We are moving November 22nd. Aaron is overjoyed because Seattle is his hometown and his family is there. We will also be close to the Denke's!! Yea! My Carrie withdrawls will soon be assauged and Noah can have little dudes to play with! Double yea!
I'm truly trying to focus on the positive because I am not a person that likes to move....ever. The kids I began kindergarten with were the same ones that I graduated high school with...and I love that. Then I moved to Nashville and lived there for almost 7 years. Those were the best years of my life! I made friends that I believe I will have forever. (Shout out to Dixie, Kezia, Sally) Moving away from there was heart-wrenching. California was a difficult adjustment because the people were/are so (cough cough) different (unfriendly). I finally feel like I have a group of good friends and I love the ward here and the weather is just perfect so it is really going to be hard for me to adjust again. The hardest thing will be having Noah so far from my mom & dad. Hopefully, since Aaron will be full-time, we will be able to afford to fly to see them often. I just hope the rain doesn't send me into a depression spiral...ICK!!! I am not a rain girl. A few days every now and then are nice to curl up with a book but after that, gimme my sunshine back!! Changes!! Pray for us.
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



7 comments:
I'm not surprised that I'm the first person to say HALLELUJAH!!! To say that I am excited will be an understatement. Can't wait for you to come. Before Nov. 21st please!!!
I'm trying...I'm holding a picture of Robert Pattinson in my head at all times :) Yum
Well we will be sad to see you go. And I have to say I am a little jealous. I am always trying to get Matt to move to Seattle. Unlike you I love the rain! Maybe someday we will see you there.
Wow!! That is so exciting! Moving does stink, and change can be unsettling, but you are going to do great! The benefits are so much better than the drawbacks, right? I hope you love it there. That will make it so much easier. Good luck with it all! Miss you!
So I heard the rumor floating around and so I finally had to check the blog to see if it was true. Sad to have an amazing couple move away, but the great news is... Chris and I are desperately trying to move up to WA soon. Just as soon as he gets a job offer, so I hope I am not too far behind you.
Julie Roberts
Wow, that is so cool! Don't diss the rain Bella, the rain brings good things!!! BUT you were supposed to move to Boise (big pouty face), but maybe someday!!! :)
Okay I love that the Twilight comments have already been said. Keep one eye open at all times!
I too hate change. I've only moved from my little hometown three times and have come back to my mommy and daddy, I mean my hometown everytime. Good luck and keep us posted!
Post a Comment