

To tell you about my mom and what makes her a great mom.....well you have to meet her and you definitely need to come to the house and eat one of her MASSIVE meals! She is so sensitive and caring. The funniest thing about my mom is how she messes up the names of people and places. One of her favorite country singers is Clint Gillis (She mixed up Vince Gill and Clint Black and came up with Clint Gillis) Another funny thing I remember from when I was very little was her walking into the bathroom to me and asking me "Did you eat your teeth?" eh? She was trying to ask if I had brushed my teeth, but time and time again it kept coming out, did I eat my teeth! I swear I live for the moments when me and Dad can laugh for a solid half an hour over a movie title Mom has mixed up or a restaurant name she's invented. One time, for her birthday I think, my Aunt and Uncle came down to St. George to take them out to eat to a place called Theresa's Indian Village. Later, I asked my mom how dinner was and she said, "It was so fun! We went to Little Poncho's Hut In The Forest!" I could hear my dad laughing in the background so hard! This is just one aspect of my mom and by no means the largest. It just brings up such funny memories I had to give it a mention in hopes of making her laugh too! She also instilled in me a great love of all God's creatures (Hi BJ!) She has always sacrificed for me and shown me that family is the most important thing that God gave us. Thank you Mama Lana! I love you! Happy Mother's Day! Sorry about the Carrie Underwood picture Mom, I had to do something sassy! (My mom can't stand Carrie Underwood & I keep trying to make her love her the way I do)
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



2 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your mom! I can't wait to meet her some day!
She's so cute! Love her!!! :)
Post a Comment