I have added a couple lists and a poll to the right side of the blog along with an almost completely new playlist for your listening pleasure! Baby Wise picked out most of the songs. He/she has a thing for Michael Buble...THAT'S MY KID! I wanted to put "Home" on the playlist but my lame ex had to cover the song and country-fied it so it's ruined now! Anyway, were also strolling down memory lane and found some good songs from "Eddie and the Cruisers"
Who remembers this movie? I think that's what started my love for yummy dark haired lead singers. So hopefully you get to hear those in my new playlist. I added a bunch of random stuff that made the baby kick so the mix is interesting. My pal Dixie remided me of a great one from Def Leppard so that's in there somewhere as well. There's a great Christian song in there too called "Sheltering Tree" that I have always dreamed of working up to sing at some church thing with Kevin Bachelder and a bunch of folks from our church. There's a guy in the song that kind of sounds like Kevin, not as good though but same tone. It always makes me think of how important good friends are to have around you, I just love it!! What was fun was reliving all the memories these evoked. Probably 2 or 3 songs I put on just because I liked them, but most of them have a special memory or reason I want others to hear it. I'm such a sap, I know! Let me know whatcha think as you listen, I'm always interested!
Trends in Eye Makeup Looks for Moms
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment