Wednesday, February 20, 2008

PEEK-A-BOO!!!



I kept trying to pass off my burgeoning belly as the big dinner I had but when Aaron came out last week while I was gardening (just pulling out dead stuff, no soil interaction) and snapped a few pictures, I looked at them and finally acknowledged I'M STARTING TO SHOW! Did you guys start to show at 3 months? I've been eating really well and walking & walking & walking some more. I guess it's pretty unhealthy to compare myself to those that never show until they are ready to deliver ( Hi Heather! ) but I feel so awkward and fat! yick! I put up the funny, sassy pics because the other ones were NOT flattering whatsoever! It's hard to get a good angle on our skinny sidewalk anyway but my goodness the other ones turned out horrible so here you go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SOOOOO CUTE! Can you even take a bad picture? I have to say I am so thankful for blogging... it is so much better than email, you can actually keep up on distance friendships and lives every day with pics, etc. I love it!

gina said...

You look adorable... and yes it's normal to start showing around 3 months. Infact, I look 6 months pregnant at 3 months! But I don't walk, eat right, and everything else you can do wrong while pregnant. I gained 60lbs with Jace and 50lbs with Emery! AWH, I'm paying for it now!

starfish said...

Dear Jen,
You look fabulous! You are a beautiful vessel for the new life you and Aaron are bringing into this world! This blog is such a great way to connect people who love you. Thanks for doing it. I'm absolutely thrilled that you two are becoming parents. Love and blessings, Penny

Unknown said...

Oh pretty lady, you are going to be the cutest little pregnant lady ever!

PS - I look more pregnant than you, but mine's just a food baby!